I like the double page spread it looks like it has alot of potential to become something brilliant, the front cover also looks good but I would reccomend changing the masthead so that it looks consistnet in either colour or font. I also like the red strip at the top and the anchorage brings attention to the reader straight away, good job.
because its a contents page you should include more images into however because its so simple and the colour scheme is so simple it kind of distracts the reader from not having much to look at. one thing you could do to improve is keep the font consistent through out
i like the way you styled the page, i think it will look better if you included location pictures so that it looks more colourful. The colour scheme goes well with the image and the front cover.
I like the double page spread it looks like it has alot of potential to become something brilliant, the front cover also looks good but I would reccomend changing the masthead so that it looks consistnet in either colour or font. I also like the red strip at the top and the anchorage brings attention to the reader straight away, good job.
ReplyDeletebecause its a contents page you should include more images into however because its so simple and the colour scheme is so simple it kind of distracts the reader from not having much to look at. one thing you could do to improve is keep the font consistent through out
ReplyDeletei like the way you styled the page, i think it will look better if you included location pictures so that it looks more colourful.
ReplyDeleteThe colour scheme goes well with the image and the front cover.